- About HCL Japan
For nearly two decades, HCL has helped over 40 Japanese companies through account outsourcing, modernization of legacy systems, optimizing costs, improving business processes, and transforming their businesses.
As one of the established software companies in Japan, HCLs primary objective has been to enable the global growth strategy for brands in the region. Our product localization services help software development companies in Japan tailor their products to the requirements of foreign markets. Our value engineering and re-engineering services help redesign products to cater to emerging markets.
About the job
Candidate is expected to execute Android application development with our team located in central Tokyo.
Great opportunity to join a highly technical international team to grow your career.
Job Description and other details:
To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time| quality and cost standards.
(1.) Documentation work
(2.) To develop the codes for the project as per work assignation.
(3.) To maintain the existing project and resolving the issues occurring in the existing project. (4.) To work upon the new requests raised by the client and develop those features.
Resource:Android App - Developer
Relevant Experience: 3 4 Years
Primary skill set
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and Android studio
- Android App Developmentand Android App release experience
- Demonstrates strong experience/knowledge of the Android SDK/NDK, android Frameworks/libraries
- Proactive and able to think independently.
- Strong sense of responsibility for assign work
- Good debugging skills using along with knowledge of JUnit.
- Great understanding of android components lifecycle.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Extensive UI Design experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms
- Good knowledge of Git/Gerrit, Jira/Confluence.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (RESTFUL API Services)
- Experience in planning,developing and operating the Android apps
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills
- Communication - Japanese language
- Working Experience with Japanese
Local candidates with work permit who can work immediately or in a short notice period is highly preferred.
Are you interested in applying for this onsite opportunity?
- Please apply now directly with CV, for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If selected, you'll hear from us in 5 business days