- The responsibility of the candidate is to contact the suppliers/manufactures to monitor progress of delivery ensuring timelines for design, materials, manufacturing, inspection, and shipping are maintained and there is no slippage from original plans.
1. Liaise with suppliers for the confirmation and acknowledgement of purchase orders.
2. Actively monitor supplier deliveries & confirm shipments as promised.
3. Generate & issue status reports related to project material requirements.
4. Coordinate & monitor all supplier submittals such as fabrication drawings, procedures, test reports, etc. as required in the Purchase Orders.
5. Coordinate incoming & outgoing logistics requirements with Logistics & Customs personnel related to cargo activities.
6. Monitor supplier performance & provide input for statistical measurement of supplier performance.
7. Assist in managing contract and procurement archiving of all supply chain documentation.
8. Assist in Procurement and expediting activities in Supply Chain.
9. Assist SCM management in executing any assigned tasks by the supervisor.
10. Assist supply chain team in carrying out issues of RFQs, technical clarifications, etc. and any assigned tasks by the SCM team.
- 11. Participate in the resolution of any material discrepancy disputes or supplier invoicing issues.
12. Liaise with QA/AC department for inspection of material and material documentation.
13. Coordinate with material QA/QC and/or Warehouse to clear any Overage, Shortage, Damage and Non-conformance material delivered.
14. Developing schedules, expediting deliverables and setting priorities based on the plan liaised with proponent, local & international purchasing groups.
15. Coordination with suppliers/manufacturers on the status of different stages as per the delivery time line provided by the supplier. Shall expedite with relevant parties to ensure to achieve milestone as per the timeline.
16. Expedite the approvals of the required drawings and technical documentation.
Location: Muscat 28 days In our office and 28 days at site in client office
Working hours: 10 hours per day and six days per week
Accommodation and transport will be provided and allowance for food will be given when food Is not provided by us.
Duration: one year and renewable for three years on mutual agreement
The candidate shall be a Diploma Engineer or any other graduate with experience in expedition of engineering items and with at least one year GCC experience