- Warehouse Clerk - QA/QC Clerk
Receive goods according to standard operating procedures.
Inspection of goods received from customer and suppliers.
Apply material preservation guidelines and procedures.
Picking of goods.
Issue and dispatch of goods.
Cycle and physical count of Warehouse.
Daily SAP/CMMS transaction recording.
Label Warehouse locations.
Generate reports Inventory and physical stock.
Minimum qualifications/experience required
Experience in Warehouse & Logistic activities (QA/QC Department).
Preferred with QA/QC background experience.
Experience in handling/operating forklifts will be an added advantage.
At least 40wpm typing speed.
25 40 years old.
Fluent in English communication is a must
- 3+ years experience
- We are hiring Merchandisers who have good knowledge of Below Duties:-
1. Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
2. Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
3. Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
4. Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
5. Completes call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
6. Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
7. Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
8. Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
9. Performs other duties as assigned
1+ year experience
- 1. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
7. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
8. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
9. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
10. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
11. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
12. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
13. Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
14. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
15. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
16. Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
17. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Retail Store Manager
- 2+ years experience
- 1. Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
2. Maintains store staff by orienting and training employees.
3. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
4. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
5. Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
6. Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
7. Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
8. Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
9. Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
10. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
11. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
12. Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
13. Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Sales Staff
- 3+ years experience
- Job Description:
1. Responsible for the selling of the products and services in such a manner that the customer is completely satisfied with the choice he/she has made.
2. Responsible for informing the customer about the product or service and giving him a description of the uses or features of the product.
3. Responsible for replacing faulty or malfunctioned items and resolving customer complaints
4. A sales staff is also required to look after the cleanliness of the store or work premises.
5. Responsible for the display and arrangement of the items or goods so that it can get customer attention.
6. Responsible for keeping himself updated about the knowledge of the new products and services so that he/she can effectively sell it to the customers.
7. He/she must be able to effectively promote a brand if asked to and for that he/she is responsible for developing good communication and selling skills.
8. Responsible for ordering of goods or items in demand to overcome shortage.
9. Performs other duties as assigned
Email Address:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org