Quantum Automation, a leading engineering company in Singapore providing solutions for Facilities Management, Fire Safety and Security, Industrial Automation and Home Automation Systems
- Responsibilities :
- Able to manage a BMS project independently.
- Responsible for site activities, coordination and supervision works.
- Ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Monitor / review operational costs and responsible for financial performance of projects.
- Responsible for project management including attending meetings, coordination and supervision works.
- Liaise with consultants, architect, and contractors and handle all technical matters.
- Must have relevant experience in the Building Management System
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org