- About the company:
- Greet customers as they arrive at the Boutique and ask them how they would like to be assisted in making decisions to buy jewelry pieces or sets and suggest alternatives.
- Listen to customers requirements closely and provide them with information on available pieces and sets.
- Show customers their desired pieces and provide information such as setting types, stones and cuts.
- Provide customers with information on prices and any associated discounts or deals.
- Lead customers through the buying process by boxing, wrapping and bagging their purchase.
- Educate customers about warranties and guarantees of sold pieces and ensure that all documentation is included with the bagged product.
- Arrange window displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured at all times. Assure that all pieces of jewelry are locked up in assigned storage places at the end of the day and the security alarms are on before leaving the Boutique.
- Be vigilant at all times during work and be aware of fraud credit cards and fake currencies.
- Send out thank you notes to customers and keep them in the loop regarding new arrivals and build a professional relationships with the clients.
- Provide feedback to Zone Managers about inquiries from customers.
- Understand the Company Profile and its collections and use free time to improve your product at all times.
- Study the Sales targets given and create strategies on how to achieve them
- Study market trends and monitor competitors and inform any observations to the Zone Managers
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the Boutiques.
- Maintain high standards in hygiene and personal grooming
- Knowledge on Diamond and Gold Jewellery industry
- Must be a Degree holder.
- Good computer literacy
- Good communication skills in English.
- Age below 35 Years.
- Male candidate
- A team player and assist the colleagues when required as and when they have customers
Devji Aurum is one of Middle East's foremost names for excellence in gold jewellery designing and manufacturing. Founded in 1950 by Shri Devji Ramji Sagar, Devji Aurum embodies the optimal crossroads of experience, technically impressive craftsmanship and sheer creativity. Combined with a discerning eye for trends and fashions, masterpieces are forged using premium raw materials, setting an uncompromised standard of quality. Devji Aurum is well spread across several locations in Dubai and Bahrain.
Their jewels are a mix of fantasy, intuition, creative exuberance and aesthetic sensitivity. Each piece is a result of a journey among cultures and multi-ethnic influences, between echoes from the past and projections into the future.
Location: There are 2 opening is in Dubai - 1) The Mall of Emirates 2) The Dubai Mall
Whats on offer:
A highly competitive salary based upto 5,000 AED inclusive of all allowances.You will get a chance to work with a diverse, cross-cultural team. Devji Aurum signifies an exclusive mix of passion, creativity and a constant quest to push beyond the limits of design and production.
- Does it sound like you?