Our client Company, which is established in 1984 is a leading Indian MNC involved in Construction, Project Execution & Commissioning of Cement, Power, Sugar, Boiler, Distillery & Edible Oil Plants in India, Africa, Indonesia, Middle East & Nepal
- Responsible for day to day Cash Book, Bank Book, Maintaining Site Supplier Ledger
- Sending Regular Accounting & MIS Reports to Head Office at Pune.
- Co-ordination with Site in Charge in Accounting Matters
- Candidate Should be B.Com. / M.Com. with 4-6 years of experience in the field of Accounting.
- Preferably from Service Oriented / Construction / EPC Industry background.
- Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 & Advance MS Excel is a must.
- Must have a valid Passport
- 4+ years experience
- Salary + Free Accommodation, Meals, Transport, Air Travel Once In a Year, Free Accident Insurance & Group Insurance.
Recruiter Name:Neha Walimbe