VVF Limited is a manufacturing and marketing company of personal care products and oleochemicals, with a worldwide presence. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the company has 15 operating centers spread over Asia, the Middle East, the Far East, Europe and North America. Founded as The Vegetable Vitamin Foods Company Private limited in 1939, by the visionary enterpreneur Godrej Pallonji Joshi, the company started manufacturing partially hydrogeneated vegetable oils and has since evloved into a global corporate entity. The company is professionally managed and aggressive on growth plans and strategies. Hailed as a 'jewel' and 'billion dollar baby' by popular business magazines, VVF uses SAP and certifications like ISO and Kosher to improve its business efficiency and quality. Goldman sachs has predicted India to be one of the top three economies in the world in the foreseeable future. VVF is geared up to be at the forefront of that action
2+ years experience
- 1. Handling finance functions and assisting in completion of monthly financials
2. Assisting in preparation of standalone & consolidated financials and getting audited within stipulated timeline.
3. Handling month end activities and ensure to reporting timeline and guidelines.
4. Review of advances and all related party transactions.
5. Preparations of Bank reconciliation.
6. Ensuring that all financials controls for the company are met and adhered to at all times.
Candidates willing to relocate to Dubai may apply to email@example.com