- Raj Group is the leading market player in the Gulf Region, producing in excess of 8 million tonnes per annum of high quality Gabbro Aggregates and Rock Products for Asphalt and Ready Mix Plants.
- Maintenance of records pertaining to day to day activities report to the Manager in addition to general office administration
- Coordinate with work site
- Involved in local purchase
- Maintenance of Head Office, Guest House & stationery purchase Visa and maintain record of company vehicles, allocation, maintenance and other related factors
- Performance of various secretarial functions and assisting the Manager in day to day activities
- Involved in drafting of letters and setting up meetings with senior executives of client/project/customers in addition to setting up daily/ weekly meetings with HODs
- Involved in price negotiation with suppliers & preparation of purchase orders including procurement of plant machineries, spares, tools etc.
- Setting up meetings with Government official.
Currently two quarries namely Raj Stones and Raj Rocks come under the aegis of the group. Both the quarries have multi-stage, state-of-the-art crushing units. Together, they are capable of producing 1000 MT per hour of crushed aggregates and sands. The total mining deposits is assessed to the tune of 265 million tones.
To ensure smooth functioning and self reliance the group also has a mining company (Drilling & Blasting) in the name of Blastec Rocks Engineering LLC and a trading and transportation unit in the name of Raj Stones LLC.
Having started its operations in 2004, today the group has created a name for itself in the market in a short period of time. The Raj Stones name is fast becoming synonymous with quality and reliability in the region.
The Group owns vast range of mining and crushing equipments besides a strong logistics division. This enables the Group not only to carry out all its quarry operations independently, but also to offer full-range of mining services to third parties
We are looking for Administration Executive for Addis Ababa /Africa
Office Administration & Liaison: