- A civil foreman manages workers, motivating them to complete projects on schedule.
- The foreman ensures that the crew complies with site rules and regulations while monitoring their work quality.
- Foremen also collaborate with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the project proceed as planned.
- Civil foremen read blueprints and construction plans, maintain equipment and manage paperwork.
- They may also work on the project site alongside the crew.
- 4+ years experience
- Salary: 4,500 - 5,500 QAR + Sim Card + private medical insurance, free accommodation & free transportation are provided by the company. A catering service that serves breakfast, lunch & dinner plus laundry are also available in the company's accommodation
Email Address:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org