- Position: EHS Executive - Safety Audit
- - Record keeping of the Unsafe Acts, Interventions and Unsafe Conditions etc. Giving guidance to the employees regarding the SBP tools.
- Incident investigation and reporting to the seniors, helping line managers for doing Root Cause Analysis (5 why analysis) for the incidents.
- Record keeping of reported incidents and suggesting control measures based on the discussions with the area heads and line managers.
- Conducting regular safety meetings with workers on the shop floor and taking review of the complaint registers given in different cells in shop floor. Record keeping of the safety meetings.
- Formation of Safety Committee and conducting safety committee meetings once in a month.
- Implementation of best practices e.g. different colored entry passes for the contractors to differentiate them from the visitors, mobile extractors for welding etc.
- Conducting HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) for overall activities and processes, Creating monthly MIS report regarding monthly incidents and AFR (Accident Frequency Rate) ASR (Accident Severity Rate).