Founded in 1984, Client is a private family owned company with over 30 years of experience in the field of Commercial Printing. They are one of Fiji's largest commercial digital and packaging printers, with the most diverse selection of finishing styles
- Roles & Responsibilities
1.Must have atleast 5 yrs working experience on 4 colour (or more) printing machines; preferably on year 2005 plus Komori Machines.
2.Must be able to make ready jobs with minimal wastage and colours as close as possible to what the artwork demands
3.Able to trouble shoot problems on the machine and fix with reasonable level of expertise. Experience in regular maintenance of machines is desired
4.Must be able to work without supervision.
5.Infact be able to prove capability in print managing on behalf of clients
6.Must have ability to perform quality control on all presses within company.
7.Must be prepared to work odd shifts and long hours depending on demand and work load
- Production Manager
- Proven experience in managing production in printing set which includes commercial print and packaging, digital printing, signage, mail house, flexo printing, exercise book manufacturing and envelope book manufacturing.
- This position requires a wealth of experience in all facets of printing; from designing to printing to binding and also including logistics and delivery.
- Must be able to schedule jobs for print and deliver within the required time frame.
- Must have a can do attitude to work with employees as well as be able to constantly communicate with clients on the progress of their orders.
- Must be able to work long hours
- Must have a can do attitude
- Be able to drive and motivate the employees to achieve desired results and targets
- Be customer focused and disciplined with sober habits
- Be able to enforce quality control on every level of production
Recruiter Name:Monalisa Mukherjee