- Engineering Degree with 15 Years minimum experience in major oil/ gas and much of that will be of safety/ loss prevention experience
- Demonstrate strong health, safety, environmental and regulatory compliance record with an understanding and commitment to safety and environmental requirements.
- Proficiency in developing and understanding consequence and risk-based software models.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required with a proven ability to coach and monitor engineers being advantageous.
- Define and develop Personal Safety and Process Safety guides and templates that can be leveraged globally for such things as failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Major Accident and Risk Analysis (MAR), Worst case Scenarios, Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOP) studies.
- Participated in audits (as an auditor or Lead Auditor).
- Participate in Process Safety Incident Root Cause Investigations and assist in leveraging the learning from these incidents.
- Auditing of the process safety management program.
- Shall have a valid Kuwait/ GCC Drivers License
- Email Address: email@example.com
Position Details :Designation/ Position: Process Safety Consultant
Department/ Function: KOC Process Safety Management
Reporting To: KOC -TL (PSM)
Salary: KD 3150 per Month
Food & Accommodation Allowance: KD 50 per Month
Annual Air-Ticket Allowance: KD 200
Work/ Contract: Secondment Contract with KOC
Employment Type/ Contract Tenure: Long Term 2 years Contract
Interview Mode: Skype/ Telephonic
Desirable skills and Experience: