- Digital Assets Ltd, a well-established company based in Mauritius, is seeking a full-time Social Media and Content Specialist, youll be responsible for creating and executing a social media strategy, including creating content for social media channels, monitoring and posting on social networks, participating in online outreach and promotion, and assisting our clients.
- Draft social media posts, press releases, website and print articles.
- Ability to Shoot and edit video content for website and social media properties would be an advantage BUT not obligatory
- Monitor multiple social media properties for comments and messages, draft responses based on approved messaging within established timeframes.
- Analyze social media insights and interpret data to improve campaign performance
- Maintain news alerts and catalogue media mentions.
- Research, create, and post original content to website for target audience.
- Manage social media properties, update them with relevant content for target audience, and constructively respond to visitor queries.
- Design content and appearance of print and electronic materials such as letterhead, brochures, slide decks, etc
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and creative individual with a passion for achieving greatness. They possess strong knowledge of social media management and the digital media landscape, with the ability to create compelling content that drives engagement.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated experience writing press releases, social media posts, and articles for both print and digital mediums.
- Computer literacy.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Demonstrated experience working with senior level executives.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelors degree: Preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or a similar field of study.
Send us your resume with a cover letter, portfolios, references, and answers to the questions above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use Cover layout and Social Media and Content Specialist in the subject line.
Candidate will be required to work in Mauritius