In 1935, in the fishing and trading village of Dubai, the calm was suddenly disturbed by the excitement of the news that a big ship of the British India Steam Navigation Company was at anchor some distance away in the Arabian Gulf. One of the Gray Mackenzie Company employees came to the creek wharf and appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows to the waiting ship, to unload and then bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. In this way the practice of stevedoring began in Dubai and the man who started it was Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla. This was the beginning of the inspiring story of Dulsco
- Mechanical Technician
Qualification: ITI/Diploma in Mechanical
Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 7 years experience experience in platform screen door instillation in metro stations or sliding doors instillation.
- Experience in electrical installations of public areas, Instillation of cable ducts Instillation of power supply panels and control panels per instructions and training provided Cable pulling / instillation from technical rooms to the mechanical equipment site Connection within the control panel, junction boxes, emergency control units, etc.
- Qualification: ITI/Diploma in Mechanical
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 7 years experience in platform screen door instillation in metro stations or sliding doors instillation.
- Experience in mechanical installations Experience kindling panels Fixing pillar brackets onto concrete floors Fixing top of pillar onto ceiling beams Lifting and fixing header assemblies Glass door installations
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org