- Main Purpose of the Job
The training and development manager is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses property-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
Main Competencies required for the Position
1. Business Acumen.
4. Global & Cultural Awareness.
5. HR Expertise.
6. Leadership & Navigation.
7. Relationship Management.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
1. Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
2. Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
3. Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
4. Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
5. Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
6. Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
7. Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
8. Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
9. Modifies programs as needed.
10. Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
11. Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
Minimum qualifications / educational levels required for this position
1. Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
2. Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential.
3. SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) crede
- 5+ years experience
if you have matching profile please share on L.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Recruiter Name:Lovesh kumar