Shift In Charge
- Managing shift operations(Ammonia process).
- 7+ years of experience of operating a large size Ammonia plant ( Preferably KBR technology).
- Ensuring optimum Energy / Emergency handling / Trouble shooting
- Ensuring safety of man & machines.
- Ensure optimum energy and other resources utilization in respective shifts.
- Ensure adherence to product quality norms.
- Minimize breakdown time with proper execution of startup / shutdown activities.
- Ensure adherence to safety and environment norms during respective shifts.
- Maintain optimum inventory level.
- Ensure training of sub-ordinates and managing shift manpower.
- Facilitate timely execution of maintenance activities in respective shifts.
- Adhering to EHS norms and good house-keeping of plant area / equipments / machines
- Apart from thorough technical knowledge, should have excellent communication skills, teambuilding abilities, leadership abilities, Planning & Organizing abilities and clear thought process. Should be able to lead the team.
- Should have positive attitude and ability to handle emergency situation
Recruiter Name:Jitendra Kumar