- We are having Client Interview for "Shell & Dolphin Project" for Qatar in Mumbai on 6th Oct.
Open Positions :
1. Scheduler (DOLPHIN Project)
- Diploma in Mechanical with minimum 10 years of experience in material preparation from scope, capable of making MTOs from drawings, well versant with computerized material System.
2. Scheduler (Shell Project)
- a) Responsible for scheduling the jobs within the CONTRACTORs area of responsibility to ensure work
is executed in the most optimum way and to ensure that work fronts are not impacting each other.
b) Must have at least 10 years experience in engineering work in the Petrochemical or Power Generation
industry, of which at least 5 years have been performed as Planner / Scheduler.
c) Educational qualifications: OND or equivalent relevant discipline or standard based qualification (NVQ
level 3) or equivalent. Nb. May be required to undertake Competency Based test witnessed by the
COMPANY Discipline Engineer.
d) Must have a fairly good knowledge & understanding of various process equipments
e) Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 6 Equivalent).
f) Must be able to work with computers utilising Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
g) Must be fully aware of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials (PEFS and piping class).
h) Must be able to understand the appropriate support services required during the execution of the work.
i) Must be able to prepare a 14 (fourteen) and 90 (ninety) day look-ahead work plan with different level
detail for all the works of the CONTRACTOR.
j) Must be able to work with Primavera P6 planning software packages. Must have experience with
resource loading and scheduling to produce progress status reports.
k) Preferably have advanced level knowledge and experience with SAP-PM, CMMS and MS (Microsoft)
Access Database along with other MS Office applications
- Interested candidates who can attend interview in Mumbai Please send your updated cv on email@example.com