- Job Description:
- Reporting to Finance Controller
- To analyze the reasonableness of product & manufacturing costing, drill down to the root and report to the management for any area of improvement
- To check and ensure proper steps were carried out in data collection
- To follow up with respective departments regarding cost saving improvement
- Prepare Monthly Costing Reports
- Prepare Departmental Costing & Productivity Report / Department / Person
- Participation in ERP implementation process
- Assistance in stock take
- Training subordinates to ensure accurate and on time entries into systems related to Manufacturing, Job Contracting, Production, Stock, BOM's etc.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS and reporting of the same to the Management.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Cost Accounting qualification with be added advantage
- CA / Inter CA Qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in Jewellery Accounting or Jewellery Cost accounting function.
- Experience in Jewellery industry is a must
- Ability to concentrate and work with large number of data
- Advanced user of MS Excel. (Able to work with formulas like: vlookup, sumif, pivot able etc.)
- Experience in use of ERP system is plus
- Immediately available is preferable