- You are joining Sutherland, a global business transformation company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer service support services.
- Assist customers primarily via Japanese (Nihonggo) language
- Use provided tools and resources to resolve customer issues;
- Adhere to client-defined processes and procedures and company policies;
- Meet or exceed minimum requirements for productivity, availability and quality requirements;
- Meet pre-determined targets;
- Ensure proper documentation of activities in the client tool pertaining to customer problems, requests and actions taken.
- Valuable work experience-this is preferred only, not requiredã€€
- High school graduateã€€
- 1-4 years experience
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent Japanese (Nihonggo) written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate English proficiency skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Residence of Kuala Lumpur
- Growth: Sutherland is consistently experiencing exponential growth as a direct result of our team of dedicated and trusted employees. We work together to grow one another.
- Opportunity: We proudly represent and collaborate with top tier brands around the globe. Expanding our trusted teams each year. With us, you too will be able to see these opportunities first hand!
- Impact: Each day, expand our capabilities in how we positively affect our clients businesses and we couldnt be more honored! We make a difference to our clients in so many ways and its unbelievably rewarding.
- Development: We leverage our four growth pillars of personal development to help you push your boundaries and soar to new heights of success. We provide ample training, learning opportunities and development challenges to help you see what we see in you!
- Empowerment: We trust you. Free yourself from your doubts and hesitations and learn to trust your judgement to do what you feel is best, giving our clients customers best in class service. Be curious, take action. Every interaction is an opportunity to do something great. This is how we grow.
- Diversity and Culture: We experience our greatest successes when we join our diverse backgrounds, knowledge and expertise to collectively face challenges and overcome them together. We view diversity as the cornerstone to our strength and infuse that mentality into every component of our culture. Come as you and be part of us.
- Recruiter Name:Isabelo Emil CanezaCompany:Sutherland Global Services Private LimitedEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite:http://www.sutherlandglobal.com
One of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world, Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 location across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.
As a bilingual Customer Support Consultant, you will provide first class customer service clients via phone and e-mail. You are also expected to: