- We have been retained by a growth stage start up that has received series A funding and has a regional presence in SE Asia to recruit a Deputy Country Manager for their Indonesia Business . The start up provides technology for fast-moving logistics services.We are looking for candidates who are rebels, internet believers, early adopters, and most importantly, someone who can thrive in a fun, dynamic, progressive and competitive culture. Candidates from India who are interested in a start up career in Indonesia are encouraged to apply.
- Assisting in strategizing, managing, planning, and executing all aspects of the Companys business in Indonesia,
- Working together to oversee a team of 80 full-time team members spanning all aspects of the business ranging from Sales, Marketing, Operations, Fleet, Training, Customer Service, Product and Technology, Finance, Human Resources, and Administration.
- Around 30 years old or more
- About 8 years full-time work experience
- Highly accomplished and a proven overachiever in prior positions
- A track record of demonstrated success as a leader, manager and strategist
- Prior experience in logistics and transportation
- Prior experience in technology
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher in your undergraduate studies
- **(having a Masters degree is an advantage)
Roles and Requirements:
The Deputy Country Manager role is strictly for extensively experienced managers and team leaders.
This position will be responsible for:
**ONLY SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED