- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
- Drive attendance to the event.
- Promote the "WEDDING HALL: using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
- Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
- Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
- Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
- Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
- Give final approval for items such as music and menus.
Minimum 8 years experience in Event Planning or Conference Management