- Position- Food Quality Control Manager
Job Location - Jordan
- Manages all aspects of quality program for assigned of responsibility, which may include a functional area or organizational unit requiring a multi-disciplinary quality program.
- Manages ongoing quality operations; coordinates quality functional activities with other groups, personnel and client; directs operational planning and ensures the availability of skilled personnel and resources as needed to execute required services in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
- Develops, evaluates and improves the overall quality program for assigned areas / units.
- Effectively interprets multi-discipline quality requirements and provides technical guidance for inspection, testing, and quality assurance activities.
- Develops and manages the quality data collection methodology as appropriate to determine present operating standards and establish target levels of operational quality.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives, and coordinates objectives with operational procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize quality and reliability and to minimize costs.
- Manages an organization / staff of quality professionals performing necessary documentation, audit, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program.
- Assists Operations management personnel in the analysing, evaluating and improving operational quality.
- Organizes and executes training activities related to operational quality.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and seven years related experience.
- Operating as Chef, Shift Lead in US DoD, Military Food Service operation.
- Extensive experience with operating US DoD, Military systems and processes
Food, Accommodation & Transportation:- By Employer.
NOTE : They are tendering for a project supporting the U.S. Department of Defense.
7+ years experience