Our Introduction : Brunel through a network of 120 offices in 50 countries, provides high-end project-resourcing services and global care and mobility solutions to the international oil and gas, mining, engineering and construction, manufacturing, infrastructure, life sciences, power utilities, marine, petrochemical, IT, transportation and renewable energy industries
- Job Purpose
- Ensure reliable operations of the stations and mobile Ambient Air Quality Monitoring stations (AAQMS) in assigned areas through continuous monitoring of the equipment performance.
- Provide first line control of all ambient air quality monitoring activities.
- Job involves extensive site touring as the stations are spread our within the assigned area.
- Scrutinize the activities of the O&M contractor to ensure all contract deliverable are met and ensure AAQM assets are safe and only approved spares are used by Contractor.
- Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation / Meteorology / Environmental / Science (Chemistry, physics) or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5-year Ambient Air Quality Monitoring related experience, preferably directly related to the O&M activities of Ambient Air Quality Stations.
- Possess a valid Qatar driving license
- Professional certification or license from a credible metrological / environmental or related association / society is an advantage.
- Technical understanding of air quality monitoring and environmental / meteorology requirements is essential.
- Upper intermediate English (QP Level 6)
- Proven ability to organize and perform responsibilities with minimum supervision.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
Recruiter Name:Balu Nambiar