- - Providing financial and business leadership & strategic consultation on financial issues affecting the organization.
- Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and highlighting variations.
- Acting as Change Manager and extending to Chairman & COOs in identifying new revenue streams.
- Finalizing of month end P&L and Balance sheets and discussion with management
- Collecting and summarizing reports (MIS) from various department heads and reporting to the MD and formulating strategies for improvement.
- Devising & implementing measures for improvement in top-line and bottom-line profitability for all Group companies
- Presenting important KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to the Heads across all departments including Sales & Marketing, Logistics and so on.
- Working as part of Corporate Decision Making Team and tracking business performance; communicating with CEOs / Business Heads & functional leaders for improving operating performance, operating cash flows and reducing cost / working capital; developing business models and conducting feasibility study for new projects.
- Determining capital investments and purchasing schedules to manage cash flows and business plan in relation to new product development / introduction and business expansion.
- Performing analysis of revenue versus expenses, monthly tracking of ratios to check break even and profit values.
- Preferred CA 1st attempt only.
- 10+ years experience