- Responsible for translation of Annual Production Plan for DRI Kiln into material equipment planning and ensuring optimal shop loading towards timely completion of production plan.
- Responsible for ensuring availability of Iron Ore from Mining unit as per their requirement and timely maintenance at DRI Kiln.
- Responsible for achieving production targets & meeting delivery, quality and profitability by optimum utilization of resources.
- Controlling and Stabilizing process to attain rated capacity throughput.
- Minimizing Operational delays.
- Ensuring maximum plant/equipment availability by proactively identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taking steps and applying trouble shooting techniques.
- Identify bottlenecks, suggest schemes for Debottlenecking/plant improvements to the management, take approvals and implement.
- Creating infrastructure, facilities & streamlining process flow for higher production.
- Implementation of corrective and preventive action with regard to non-conformity of material.
- Co-ordinate with electrical and mechanical departments for planned maintenance.
- Planning & budgeting for departmental activities, allocation of funds, guidance for optimum utilization of resources and implementation of cost reduction techniques.
- Drive Inventory Management & Cost Control Measures with focus on: Inventory Raw Material & Spares; Lower cost of production; Energy Conservation & other Cost Cutting Efforts.
- Co-ordinate with procurement team to reduce procurement cost and delivery time.
- Drive Quality Assurance Practices to ensure product quality.
- Ensure compliance to SOPs, Manuals & Work Instructions for production operations and create a disciplined, healthy and safe working environment for plant personnel.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Quality Management System & Environmental Management System in the department.
- Oversee key organizational development initiatives, e.g. capability building, succession planning, talent management.
- Able to plan and manage all production activities, ensure quality control, inventory management, allied administrative activities of compliant production unit and able to under take new developments / improvements.
- Willing to work in overseas
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Power Point)
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Able to work outside office hours and under pressure
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Expert on the production process of Kiln DRI and able control, guide and supervise full plant.
- Expert on the DRI chemical composition before (iron ore), before and after Kiln.
- Understand and familiar with the process of Induction Furnace and Electrical Arch Furnace.
- Understand the finance and accounting for this Industry.
- Expert on Metallurgy as well as Theory of Chemical Composition.
- Having a good technical understanding regarding the Pre and Post DRI Kiln (Crushers, Screeners, Cold Bricket, Hot Bricket, etc.)
- Mastering the iron ore mining.
- Good technical understanding on the tools and methods of chemical level testing for Iron Ore / Sponge Iron / Billet.
Candidates who is keen to apply for the above mentioned positions, please send your complete updates Curriculum Vitae
Recruiter Name:Nawier Faisal Basalamah
Company:Delta Prima Steel