- Lead TA strategy and consistently execute best in class TA practices Globally, to drive positive results in talent quality, diversity, and speed of hire.
- Execute and measure regional recruiting programs and activities to optimize hiring capabilities (people, process, technology)
- Ensure effective senior and middle-level hiring for multi-geo and multicultural background
- Ability to build a successful business relationship with Business Heads, hiring managers, other internal stakeholders, and Partners.
- Effectively lead the TA team with in-depth technical knowledge and excellent people skills
- Develop new local and international markets for continual and sustained talent pipeline
- Manage all conventional and contemporary recruitment channels effectively, including campus (technology)/university relations
- Design and develop candidate database, TA effectiveness measurement and dashboard, TA processes and career page
- MBA HR from reputed Institutes, with 12 - 20 years of relevant experience, within 5 years in a similar role with team management responsibilities and minimum 2 years of leading/representing the department.
- An international TA exposure, preferably from an Interior Contracting and manufacturing company / complex engineering Industry.
- Must have excellent Communication, inter-personal and presentation skills
The Salary Structure could be around 3800 pm Bahraini Dinars, apart from other benefits.
Recruiter Name:Rajesh Iyengar