Headquartered in Paris, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, the holding company of the Group, is a publicly traded company that traces its origins back to 1665. Today, Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection. With 2011 sales of â‚¬42.12 billion, Saint-Gobain operates in 64 countries and has nearly 195,000 employees.
Saint- Goabin Ceramic Materials Bhutan Pvt. Ltd. is a part of the Saint-Gobain Group and a market leader in Silicon Carbide business in India. SGCMBPL manufactures Silicon carbide crude and Grains. The Plant has capacity to produce 13,000 tons of SiC Crude and 6,000 tons of SiC Grains per annum. The major Industries that use our product are Abrasives, Ceramic Refractory, Steel Refractory, Crucible and Metallurgical Manufacturers
1) Maintenance of all Electrical Equipment
2) Trouble shooting of electrical breakdowns
3) Maintenance of PLC, SCADA systems and other electronic instruments like VFD etc..
4) Implementation of WCM at workplace and coordination
5) Compliance of EHS rules and effective implementation
4+ years experience
Recruiter Name: Vishwanathan Iyer
Contact Company: Saint Gobain India Pvt Ltd
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org