- Working as a health and safety inspector involves protecting people by making sure that risks in the workplace are properly controlled.
- You will ensure employers comply with all aspects of health and safety laws and that workplaces.
- MIn 4yr exp.
- The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- The Safety Officer ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- With min 4yr Exp
- Health and safety engineers typically do the following
- Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements.
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities,machinery
- 4yr experience
- Phone: +91-7838855592