- A Civil Engineering graduate.
- Age between 35 and 55 years.
- Minimum experience on site 3 years
- Minimum experience as Quantity Surveyor 5 years
- Minimum experience as Estimator 5 years.
- Demonstrable knowledge in tendering and planning procedures.
- Experience in preparation of bids for all types of buildings, roads, water supply projects.
- Experience in EPC bids and works in Oil and Gas industry.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with consultants & clients.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with statutory authorities.
- Commercially aware with hands-on experience of construction works.
- Should be conversant with international forms of contract, particularly FIDIC.
- Experience in Primavera software will be an added advantage
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills.
- Computer literate (experience of using Microsoft project or other similar planning software).
- Only residents of India can Apply
Here is the Opening for Planning and Estimation Engineer for Uganda
ESTIMATING AND PLANNING ENGINEER
Head of the Tendering Department
If Interested Please contact on email@example.com / 6300118513