- PR & Media Relations Manager - Bank (10-15 yrs exp.)
- Post Graduate preferably professionally qualified with 10-15 years of experience as an Editor or journalist
- Plan and execute PR campaigns for all major developments in the Bank.
- Maintain close relations with all business lines to scout and research story ideas, and ensure that the Bank's key messages reach the intended internal and external audience.
- Maintain strong media relations at the local, regional and international levels.
- Prepare speeches for top Management Team members attending key events.
- Prepare Chairman's Report for the Quarterly and Annual Reports of the Bank.
- Review all internal communications and contribute to internal publications.
- Suggest pitch stories to develop exclusive interviews/ articles for various media publications/ broadcast media.
- Communicate promptly and effectively to requests for response, research, quotes, photos, interviews and information from media contacts.
- Collect, compile and maintain media clip archive of all Bank activities/events.
Preferable the candidate from GCC Countries.
Job Location - Oman (Muscat)