- 1. Develop annual Plan and Budget (topline&bottomline) designed to meet company's Annual Operating Plan targets. Specifically recommend sales and growth targets by Area . Manage approved Plan and Budget
2. Establish and review weekly and monthly objectives for store performance evaluation and oversee implementation of corrective action activities
3. Drive store profitability & SSG through store wise segmented strategy for positive growth
4. Strong understanding of key markets in the cities & ability to scan new opportunities for store (business development support).
5. Ability to evaluate new store proposed & estimate the value of business to ensure that the feasibility reports of new store are realistic
6. Analyse and report competitive trends in terms of market (new store, business performance & pricing/
7. Ensure service excellence through excellent client management, customer feedback and drive mystery audit scores & CSAT Scores targets.
8. Ensure resolution of all customer complaints within TAT targets and overseeing and/or personally actioning investigation and follow up by Operations line management.
9. Collaborate with Doctors, to drive Customer service & collection targets
10. Develop customer engagement avenues at local level to develop and attract new customer base
11. Implement and communicate company strategies and objectives clearly and effectively to store teams.
12. Lead, motivate and oversee Training & Development Plans in conjunction with the HR & training team in order to achieve company objectives, maintain appropriate talent coverage and to develop people for succession, progression and growth
13. Recruit, coach, develop and retain store teams. Control attrition and work on development of pipeline for key roles in store
*Excellent leadership and team management skills
*Flair for numbers
*Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
10+ years experience