Flemingo is a renowned and leading multinational company in travel retail industry with a focus on emerging markets. We have operations in 30+ countries across the four continents of Asia, Africa, Europe and South America. We operate a comprehensive suite of formats addressing travel retail's verticals - Duty Free (Airport, Seaport, and Border), In-Flight and Pre-order In-Flight, Diplomatic and Military Commissaries, Food & Beverages, Convenience, Fashion and Luxury Retail. We are private equity funded and have aggressive growth plans to expansion into more formats and geographies
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information in ERP.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing account information in ERP.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups
2+ years experience