- Senior PHP Developer - Laravel/CodeIgniter Frameworks (2-6 yrs)
- Should be a 4 year University graduate (Computer Engineering or related departments are preferred);
- Must have at least 2 years experience in internet and web applications;
- Should be a PHP expert and at least should know how to use one of the frameworks (Laravel Zend, Codeigniter, Yii etc) with PHP;
- He/she should have knowledge about MYSQL or preferably should have used Elasticsearch and/or NoSQL technologies;
- Be able to use at least one of the software code tools (SVN, CVS, Git etc);
- Having curiosity and interest in problem solving for high traffic websites and database optimization will be preferred;
- Should be good at teamwork and taking responsibility;
- Must have analytical thinking, problem solving and system developing skills;
- Should be open for learning, developing and learning new technologies;
- Should have enough English fluency and proficiency to analyze technical documents.
- He/She will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of web-based products using PHP;
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications;
- Developing and maintaining our website and web applications;
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments;
- Sending regular updates about project status.