Island Resort located 4 km off the northeast coast of Mahe in the Seychelles
- To navigate the boat to/from the destinations stated in the boat schedule provided, while primarily considering maritime laws, passenger and boat safety.
- To maintain the boat and its systems in seaworthy condition.
- To carryout daily reporting, making sure the boat is handled correctly by other skippers & boat boys.
- To report & record any incidents related to the boats.
- Light maintenance of boat and engines (according to knowledge and skills).
- Monitor cleanliness of boat and engines.
- Keep the daily Fueling/ refueling records.
- Safe transport of guests, staff and goods, by maintaining a proper speed according to the sea conditions.
- Assisting guest with luggage from car to boat and vice versa and helping embarking /disembarking
- Guided tours with guests for snorkeling, tours and sunset cruises
- To assist the driver with goods from car to boat and loading the boat.
- To ensure that boat is always fitted with cushions and towels.
- To report for duty on time as instructed by working rota, with uniform, clean and tidy
- To, at all times, behave in a polite and courteous manner towards hotel guests and colleagues.
- To take proper care and attention for any equipment under your charge and to use such equipment correctly.
- Take accountability of the boat equipments, life jackets and other items required by Maritime regulations, are present on boat at all times and keep update of usage, breakage or lost.
- To report to the General Manager any technical issue regarding the boat, staff or anything else related to the boat transport including performances, behavior and work attendance of the boat boy.
2+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Komal Srivastava