Situated at the prestigious GEC circle of the Port City, our hotel provide superior services combining western sophistication and Chittgonian hospitality in a scenic and convenient location. Discover this unique retreat for business or pleasure just minutes from the commercial center surrounded by famous retail shops, restaurants and corporate offices
- We are currently seeking for Executive ChefI Sous Chef who can deliver modern quality
- Ensure that sanitation standards HACCP are in compliance with local inspection guidelines as well as adhere to all requirements. Promote sustainable development.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
- Have an equal passion f or high quality with budget vision.
- Good command and understanding of the latest culinary trends and presentations.
- Ensure all food related items are of the highest standard and in accordance to Pullman expectations.
- Communicate positively with guests, management team and colleagues to obtain feedback.
- Provides direction for all day-to-day operations.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence or determine appropriate replacement to fill gaps.
- Provides direction for menu development.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or f or special guests or functions.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching , mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and supports the Peer Review Process.
dishes, rich food knowledge to ensure the highest level of Guest satisfaction, at all times , with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers. The ideal candidate should f ullfill the following criteria
Deserving candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Academic Qualification:
- Graduate in Hotel Management on Food & Beverage
- HACCP certification , Email & Computer operation.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Efficient in Cost control & Wastage management
- Creative salary package with food, group insurance and other facilities as per company policy
Sayed Rafidul Alam