Our client is an international industrial group, who have been active in Madagascar for over 80 years. They are a leader in the production of textiles and clothing and are part of a wider diversified group with over 9,000 employees and they have ambitious plans to have over 12,000 employees by 2020.
The textile division currently employs over 7,200 people in Antsirabe, Madagascar and produces fabrics and cotton garments for big names across the globe, these include Zara (Inditex), Orchestra and Woolworths in South Africa.
- We are looking for a candidate woman or man 35 up to 45 years old with minimum of 10 years in Woven garments, in Pattern making and Quality.
- With minimum Bachelor degree, perfect speaking and writing in english, French knowledge more than appreciate.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience as manager of a team of 40 people minimum in a sample room department.
- With capability to develop relationship with international customers, the candidate must have international exposure in 2 or more differents countries.
- We are looking for someone with sewing and technical knowledge for sample, good capacities in pattern making, placement and optimization of mini markers.
- The candidate will have to work directly with production team, Quality people and merchandising staff.
Recruiter Name:Komal Srivastava