It is one of the largest, multi-disciplined engineering, contracting and construction company in the Sultanate of Oman. Established in the year 1972, it has today grown into one of the largest construction companies in the Middle East with a turnover of over US$1 billion. It has the experience and expertise in project management, engineering, procurement and construction in areas like Oil & Gas, Civil, Electro-Mechanical, Roads & Bridges and Environmental projects. The range of projects executed covers oil and gas pipelines, oil and gas production, collection and processing facilities, service contracts in petroleum industry, commercial and residential complexes, educational institutions, industrial structures, ports and harbours, hospitals, stadiums, water retaining structures, monuments, water line and sewer line networks, bridges, roads, dams, electro-mechanical works, HVAC systems, power transmission lines, substations, maintenance of hospitals, R.O. Plants, water line and sewerage networks.
- Hydro Test & Telecom Technician
- Qualification: ITI/Diploma
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 7 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Qualification: ITI in Electrician
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 10 years as instrument electrician and at least 3 years of working experience in Oil & Gas Construction field
- Crew Leader-Telecom
- Qualification: ITI in Electrician/ Fitter/ Instrumentation
- Experience: Should have minimum 8 to 10 years experience in Oil & Gas project in the field of telecom cable laying, cable tray fabrication and installation. Termination of cable with Telecom Equipment.
Crew Leader (C&A, GRE, Structural)
- Qualification: SSC/ITI
- Experience: Should have minimum 8 to 10 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Permit Holder- (Telecom, Electrician, Instrumentation)
Qualification: HSC/ PDO certificate as Permit Holder
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 7 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry with PDO approved Permit Holder Card
- Email Id: email@example.com