We are Fiji's leading IT consultancy service provider
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Enovasions Pte Limited is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join our Consulting Practice. As a Cyber security Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work directly with clients across varying domains and industries to gain insight and context to their cyber threats and assessing, improving, and building security operations in order to mitigate these threats.
- Conduct network monitoring and intrusion detection analysis using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, various computer network defense (CND) tools, including, but not limited to, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), firewalls and host-based security systems (HBSS);
- Provide tuning and maintenance support for select security tools;
- Correlate network activity across networks to identify trends of unauthorized use;
- Review alerts and data from sensors and document formal, technical incident reports;
- Compile detailed investigation and analysis reports for management;
- Research emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid in the identification of network incidents.
- Provide incident response support, including malware analysis, remote system analysis, end-user interviews, and mitigating actions to contain activity and facilitating forensics analysis when necessary;
- Conduct analysis of network traffic and host activity across a wide array of technologies and platforms.
- Architecture, documentation, and implementation:
- Design complete IT infrastructure solutions;
- Install and configure hardware and software.
- Maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting:
- Vulnerability Management scans of environment
- Implement and tune monitoring of system performance and up-time;
- Respond to events and incidents reported by customers and monitoring systems;
- Participate in the Change Control Board and implement change requests;
- Configure systems to comply with security benchmarks and best current practices.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, business administration or other related area or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- One or more of the following certifications preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Incident Handler (GCIH).
- Reverse Engineering Malware Analyst (CREM)
- Global Information Security Certification (GIAC )
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Seven (7) plus years of progressive related experience in IT Cyber Security or related field.
- Experience with security architecture and operational support.
- Experience in security technologies (firewall, antivirus, intrusion detection/prevention, security information event monitoring, vulnerability scanning, data loss prevention, encryption, PKI, Identify Access Management, Rights Management Services, etc.).
- Experience in incident/forensic response planning and execution.
- Experience with active threat hunting and adversary tracking.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g., PERL, Python, Java, shell scripts, etc).
- 7 plus years of Microsoft Platform experience.
- Strong Project Delivery and Customer relationship skills
- Able to describe how to develop a threat model based on a given customer scenario
- Able to create a client security baseline
- Can advise customers on the Microsoft Cloud Security capabilities across the Azure platform
- Deep understanding of how to implement best practices for designing and securing Azure Active Directory and on premises Active Directory implementations
- Discover and document privileged administrator account usage across a customers environment
- Deep experience with Microsoft technologies including: Active Directory, Windows Server, Azure AD.
- Deep understanding in the configuration of Windows Client side security features
- Ability to secure end to end IPSec Connections using Active Directory Certificate Services
- Deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure
- Experience with configuring smart cards for multi-factor authentication
- A base understanding of common exploitation tools, tactics and procedures
- Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on compromised systems
- Can describe the process and/or tool sets used to document privileged administrator account usage across a customers environment and why that is important
- Proven experience in the implementation of tiered or administrative level methodology for least privileged access to Active Directory
- Knowledgeable of common attack vectors.
You will be responsible for providing our clients with Cyber Security related services by monitoring security tools, assessing threats, security events, and risks involving any of enterprise infrastructures.
Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Microsoft
Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Microsoft
- Enovasions Pte Limited is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Consultant specializing in Microsofts Solutions to join our team and work collaboratively to provide exceptional service to our clients.
Do you have a passion for helping our clients on Microsoft's platform to defend themselves against targeted exploitation? Are you passionate about being intimately involved in the latest, groundbreaking developments in the cybersecurity industry? Do you want to be on the front lines of helping our customers go toe-to-toe against advanced adversaries? If so, you might want to consider joining the Enovasions to provide Cybersecurity Services. This specific role will partner with our customers to help them develop a roadmap for securing their high value assets against determined human adversaries.
Remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. All applications will be treated in strict confidence
Remuneration Package :
Remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, 2 Referees and contacts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org