As a Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner, TakweenIT is a pioneering company established with solid principles to provide business solutions that integrate with different business processes. Since its inception, TakweenIT has succeeded to create a relationship of trust with its clients
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Develop Requirements Analysis Report, System Technical Design Report, User Manual and System Technical Documentation
- Training and Knowledge Transfer
- Providing maintenance and technical support tasks
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- 4+ years of systems analysis and development experience
- 3+ years of experience with implementation of large enterprise or e-business systems
- 3+ years in SharePoint, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 2.0 4.0, Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- Object-oriented design experience
- Web Part Coding/deployment
- Good experience with security standards and best practices for application development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET, ASP.NET ASMX/WCF/REST Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary including working with different languages and platforms including PHP, Java, Python, PLSQL and others.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new software technologies
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Annual return air-ticket
The application developer will be responsible for creating of web-based applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing. The developer will be responsible for the full life cycle of system development starting by user requirements, analysis, design, implementation and post-implementation services including technical support, maintenance, training and documentation. The candidate must be Microsoft certified.