- We have an urgent opening with leading group of Company in Guinea (West Africa).
- Implement Microsoft 365, maintain the system post implementation
- Do critical problem solving when it comes to a systematic flow between Accounts and ERP.
- The role would be to shadow the FM and grow on a longer run.
- Strong ERP implementation experience required for leading manufacturing and trading business.
- The initial role will be to guide the company through a new mid-market ERP implementation.
- Moving on the role will grow into a financial management, control & reporting position.
- Managing a transactional team and working on the budget development & development of financial controls & processes
Designation - Assistant Finance Manager
Experience - Minimum 5 years
Job Location Guinea (West Africa)
Roles & Responsibilities
Desired profile of the candidate
- Experienced managing transactional finance teams;
- Strong background implementing mid-market ERP systems;
- Strong manufacturing and trading business experience.
- Good communication and soft skills;
- Team and people management
Recruiter Name:Monalisa Mukherjee