We are a Sharjah based, reputable international organization engaged in the manufacture and global marketing of Perfumes, Cosmetics and Personal Care products. Established in 1974, the Scion International group today comprises of 14 companies involved, primarily in developing, manufacturing and distributing fragrances, color cosmetics, skin care, bath care and other personal care products
- Booking of orders
- Interacting with customers to serve their needs.
- Will involve many conference calls with customers based in the USA, hence late evening calls will take place regularly.
- Overseeing deliveries from PO to dispatch until final delivery
- Monitor monthly sales budget and support in target achievement.
- Drive improvements in business processes, work towards improving ERP system and reduction of manual work.
- Work closely with internal departments to understand key issues and take corrective action to meet customer demands
- Develop internal process to resolve and reduce customer complaints. Establish good rapport with your customers.
- Review purchase orders and shortages. Ensure Order fulfilment and service deliverables are achieved as per customer requirements.
- Ensure documents related to exports, regulatory requirements are processed with accuracy.
- Handling payments & payment reconciliations.
- Process set up and SOP implementation
- Co-ordination with various internal departments like Planning, and production
- Supervising record keeping of shipping documentation & other documents.
- Close co-ordination with warehouse to ensure smooth process flow, starting with receiving the Sales Orders until the sale is closed by invoicing and the shipment received by the Customer.
- Preparing and sharing all Documents with the customer.
- Constantly update customers with the shipment tracking details.
- Updating pending orders periodically and Stock updation
- Experience of using ERP software, preferably in JD Edwards.
- Logistics skills to handle shipments independently.
- FMCG background mandatory.
- Proficiency in Excel/Word/PPT a must.
- Good understanding of pricing invoices / structures.
- Very good organizational ability.
- Able to focus with complete customer centric approach on deliverables effecting the service levels.
- Able to deal with multiple jobs.
- Able to work calmly under pressure.
- Very good command over English language including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities.
- Some understanding of GCC import / export documentation.
- Must be very well versed in spoken and written English
- Ideally must have handled customers based in the USA.
- Proactive and aggressive
- Result oriented
- Knowledge of legalization & certification requirements for personal care products across the world.
- Should be able to manage more accounts individually from order to dispatch.
- Understands product registration process.
- Job Purpose
The incumbent will be responsible for providing quality services and support to the assigned accounts and understand in full every single aspect of the daily activity related to those accounts to ensure timely processing of sales orders and related documents.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Must have worked minimum 5-7 years in Customer services, preferably with a customer centric background from FMCG or hospitality industry.
Ideally has worked in a combination of Customer Service, Planning, Supply Chain roles.
Candidate with strong financial background at work experience or qualifications preferred.
SalaryUp to AED 6,000 AED 8,000 depending on experience and qualification + 30 days paid leave and Air Passage Allowance to home country for every completed 12 months services + Gratuity as per UAE Law.
Recruiter Name:Jonas Moses
Company:SUNTARA COSMETICS PRIVATE LIMITED