Scicom was incorporated in 1997 in Malaysia and is a Public Listed Company (PLC) listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia. Scicom has been a PLC since 2005 with service centres in Kuala Lumpur and Colombo. We service local conglomerates, multi-nationals and governments around the region and beyond.
Our suite of services include integrated solutions in Customer Lifecycle Management, Education Solutions, e-Commerce Solutions and e-Government Solutions.
Scicom talks, emails, tweets, chats, processes and interacts with millions of customers annually. Our portfolio of business solutions and industry expertise enables us to address our client's business challenges and translate their strategic vision into roadmaps that will rapidly create new sources of value and differentiation. Over 100 million distinct transactions resolve, enhance, provide value and serves our clients customers in over 30 languages.
Our centres in Malaysia and Sri Lanka, linked and fully redundant via state of the art multi-channel technology platforms, serves a discerning client base.
- Scicom provides unique solutions in service excellence across Asia Pacific.
- Troubleshoot and resolve gamming issues raised by gamers/players (i.e. levelling and related services)
- Escalate unresolved issues to the team leader to check merchants website for payment related issues.
- Troubleshoot monetary issues raised by the gamers/players by verifying the players/gamers account.
- Undertake any other task(s) as assigned by management.
- O levels / A levels / Diploma/Degree.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Hindi/Telugu.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Excellent knowledge of PC software Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- This position is open to Indian nationals only.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Attractive salary (LKR50,000).
- Housing allowance (LKR 43,000).
- Work permit organized and paid by the company.
- Flight ticket paid by the company.
- Performance related bonus on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- 14 days Annual Leave.
- 7 days Medical Leave.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
Why Join Us:
Dynamic work culture with active employee relations activities
Comprehensive training and global career path opportunities
The Executive Customer Service will be required to manage incoming calls, emails and live chats from customers in India in relation to online games and related products and services.
The position will require you to support the contact centre in spoken and written English and Hindi/Telugu.
The Responsibilities of the Role:-
The Requirements for the Role :-
The Offer: -
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Company:Scicom (MSC) SdnBhd