- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, hotels, transfers etc.) and daily operations
- Manage relationships with Airlines and tour companies
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Provide advise on travel documents, insurance, etc.
- Handle credit card programs and charges
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs
- Provide sales reports to the MD.
- Proven experience as corporate travel manager, minimum experience working for an OTA 3 years.
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies
- Working knowledge of GDS especially Amadeus
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Training in travel and tourism is a plus
Need to have communication skills, sales and customer service skills, the ability to lead and motivate a team, competent IT skills, a genuine interest in travel