Techno Brain is an integrated solutions provider with presence in more than 20 countries across the globe. As one of the leading solutions providers in Africa, Techno brain believes in empowering lives; In using technology to bridge the socio-economic gap by providing ICT solutions that automate governments, activate companies and empower NGOs. Currently, the company has a portfolio of more than 70 solutions along 13 industry vectors.
Since its foundation in 1997, Techno brain believes that the strength of its brand is measured by the strength of its people. Thus, as a company we are continuously investing in our people to not only build their capabilities but to engage and motivate them to be the best.
So join us and be part of an empowering experience
- TITLE: General Manager Corporate Sales - Training division New Horizon in Ethiopia, East Africa
The position is responsible for centre operations and will providing overall leadership and direction to the local team and staff of Sales, Training, and Operations, including implementing strategies to maintain quality and ensuring continuous improvement and smooth operation. Ability to handle complete P/L for the entire country .
As a leader of a team, the role holder must have excellent technical skill and subject matter expertise and serve as a coach to their team. They must ensure overall employee satisfaction and productivity, in order to deliver strategic and operational business excellence.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work requirements and tasks will be guided by the Techno Brain Training Divisions policies and procedures which is reviewed periodically but will fall broadly in the following Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs):
1. Revenue Generation
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth by selling training courses to both Retail and Corporate segment. Corporate Segment to comprise of government & private e.g., BFSI, NGOs, SMEs, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing Industry etc., and Retail being any individual.
- Understand country-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift strategic business direction.
-Develop relationships with key partners and managing all clients.
-Develop leads, actively target and follow up clients, identify and prioritize profitable business opportunities in liaison and with the support of the Corporate.
- Develop the go to market strategy for each product/solution and appropriately execute a sales.( Microsoft : MCSE, MCSD, Microsoft Dynamics, Share Point, System Center etc., CISCO : CCNP - Security & Voice Oracle, SAP,IBM, EC Council, CompTIA Security, SAP, Oracle, IBM).
- Give presentations, seminars and briefings to clients articulating Techno Brains Value Proposition.
- Manage and oversee the Operations of sales and delivery including all support functions.
-To build capacity of work force in the areas of Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Solution Management and Project Management.
-Provide leadership to the organization in strategizing, planning and expanding operations in the country.
-Coordinate with various regulatory bodies on local policies/guidelines, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Project Management Courses, Quint, QAI, Prince2 ITIL/ITSM
- Prepare management reports and keep the leadership team and owner abreast of any issues.
5.Leadership and Communication
- Performance Management: Manage employee performance e.g. Weekly/monthly continuous performance discussions and provision of feedback. Translate strategy into executable plans while motivating your team with clear direction by setting clear goals and KPIs each quarter.
- Succession Planning: Develop the next leadership bench in your team through identifying and working with HR in developing your teams talent potential e.g. coach, mentor and facilitate development of direct reports.
- Behavioural Role Model: Emulate Techno Brain corporate values through your behaviour through rewarding and voicing support for good behaviours as much as you reward technical competence.
- Engagement: Engage their employees and manage diversity within the workplace by encouraging and personally participating in employee engagement activities
- Masters degree in related field from a recognised university
- Bachelors degree in Business or a related field
- Relevant professional qualification;
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Decision making.
- Ability to interpret long term plans, programs and budgets developed senior management level.
-Interpersonal and leadership skills.
-Business/Financial Acumen, Business Savvy, Innovative.
-Project management skills.
-Ability to develop plans, programs, SOPS, and coordination of workflows.
- Strategic management skills.
- Tactful and diplomatic problem Solving Skills
- Agile and resilient and good work ethic
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical
-Possess ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Passion for Developing People
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience with at least years four (4) years at managerial level in a similar organisation.
-Experience in the industry with Managerial/Leadership roles in IT Sales in Training Industry
-Proven IT sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets
-Hands on experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
-Good Networking across the Industry Work experience in fast-growth environment.
-Manage multiple workflows and projects simultaneously
Salary will be paid in dollars with furnished accommodation and other utilizes & benefits - medical & sales incentives etc
Techno Brain Global FZE