- The Opportunity
- At least 5 years in Java/J2EE development
- At least 2 years of experience in big data development on Hadoop platform
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring-Boot, RESTFUL Webservices
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance benchmarking
- Spark, Spark Streaming, HDFS, Kafka, HBase, Phoenix
- Knowledge on technologies like Storm, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Apache Ignite, RPC is an advantage
- Camel, Spring Integration, JMS/Websphere MQ
- Relational databases Oracle/MSSQL
- tools - Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/Team City, Cucumber
- Source management SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC.
- Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications.
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implement solutions using TDD
- Perform non-functional testing
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Working with a well-known investment bank in Singapore. They are located worldwide, where Singapore is one of their main IT hubs. They are hiring for a Big Data Java Developer to join their Core Banking team.
Prepare your resume in word document (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement etc.) and expected package with your notice period (Including leaves to offset)
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Wai Yun Wen