- 1) Spray or dust chemical solutions, powders, or gases into rooms, onto clothing, furnishings or wood, and over marshlands, ditches, and catch-basins.
2) Set mechanical traps and place poisonous paste or bait in sewers, burrows, and ditches.
3) Inspect premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall and roof porosity, and access to infested locations.
4) Cut or bore openings in building or surrounding concrete, access infested areas, insert nozzle, and inject pesticide to impregnate ground.
5) Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
- 2+ years experience
FOOD/ACCOMODATION & TRANSPORTATION WILL BE PROVIDED ALONG WITH SALARY
- Email Address: email@example.com