- manage planning & scheduling activities
- Supervises and/or updates the schedule for all phases and disciplines in accordance with defined progress rules.
- S curves update in liaison with the discipline manager.
- Progress indicators measurement and interpretation.
- Works with the all project team leaders to update the remaining duration
- Negotiates with the partners and subcontractors on any acceleration or optimization plan.
- Ensures that Health &Safety is integrated in design and engineering activities
- BE / B.Tech
- 10-15 years overall experience as Planning Manager of construction projects for contractors.
- Demonstrable experience in Civil Works Subcontracting
- Experience in administration of admeasurement forms of contract
- Working experience in Primavera 6/ S Curve
Roles & Responsibilities: