- We are having an urgent job opening for Retail Category Manager\Stores-Product Manager for a leading FMCG company for Kinshasa , DR. Congo.
- Designation Retail Category Manager\Stores-Product Manager
- Experience 5-10 Years
Job Location Kinshasa , DR. Congo
- Qualification- Graduate\PG\MBA
- Job Description-
Key Responsibilities of a Retail Category Manager:
The overall responsibility of the Retail Category Manager is to optimize sales for a particular group of products. To do that, it is essential that a Retail Category Manager be able to maintain a productive relationship with vendors that is mutually beneficial, as well as create an engaging relationship with customers that is interactive and satisfying. A Retail Category Manager's key responsibilities are varied and comprehensive. In the broadest terms, a Retail Category Manager is responsible for every aspect of the in-store retailing of a group of products until those products are taken out the doors by a purchasing customer.
The primary responsibilities of a Retail Category Manager are Vendor Management, Pricing & Marketing, and Planning &Inventory Control.
Contract Terms :
Contract is of 04 years. After completion of 02 years employment you are entitled to get 30 days unpaid leaves to visit India with return air tickets and then you have to rejoin company for remaining 02 years.
Company deducts you three months salary on prorata basis as Security Deposit in 24 months and refunds back to you on return back from leaves.
( For e.g. If your Monthly Salary is Rs.8000/- [3 months Salary = Rs. 24,000/-]. So 24,000/- will be deducted on pro-rata basis in 24 months [24000/24 = 1000] . Hence Your Net Salary will be 7,000/- Per Month )
Your Food, Travelling, Accommodation , Visa , Air ticket, Medical except inborne disease, Laundry, Housekeeping and utility bills of your accommodation are at company cost. Only Personal Calling and Personal shopping will be your expense. Accommodation will be twin sharing.
Increment Policy is yearly based on performance review & company growth.
Request you to share following details with Each CV you share :
1. Passport Availability With Validity :-
2. Languages Known :-
3. English Proficiency level ( Slight / Fair / Fluent ):-
5. Marital Status :-
6. Medical Issues if any kindly share :-
7. If Single then what are his marriage plans :-
8. Any expected emergencies which might lead to you to come back to India before your scheduled leaves :-
9. Are you okay with above mentioned terms and conditions :-
10. Are you clear with the security deposit clause :-
11. If Married will he relocate alone throughout the contract :-
12. Family Member Details with their Occupation :-
13. Education Qualifications with mentioning full time course done / part time course done :-
14. Kindly specify reason of gap between your entire work experience and duration details if any :-
15. Current Net Take home Salary Received in Bank Account :-
16. Expected Salary :-
17. Do you have complete salary proofs like Salary Slips and Salary bank statement :-
If interested please revert with your updated CV, along with the below details.
Total Exp. -
Notice Period -
Present Working Location -
Direct Line: 022 - 67948707
Board Line: 022 - 67948777