- Reporting to Manager Sales
The Candidate will be responsible for selling Products/Solutions of Telecommunication systems (Transmission, Switching, Access, Core Networks) and related to Fiber Optics, 3G/4G/LTE technologies etc. to Telecom Operators by performing the following tasks:
- Generating leads, Preparation of RFP/Tender response. Queries and Bid closure.
- Achieve Orders, Invoicing, Margins and Collections as per the Budget/KRA.
- Develop new Principals and Products/Solutions
- Build sustainable relationships with Customers and Principals
- Budgeting, forecasting, reporting and periodic review with Sales Manager
Desired skills to perform the tasks/preferred industrial experience:
The Candidate should
have performed activities specified under the above Job Description, working for Systems Integrators or Trading Companies of high repute.
Should have prior Sales experience with regional Telecom Service Providers (Etisalat and Du) and possess deep understanding of their process and procedures
Must have dealt in any one or more of the following domains: Fixed/Mobile Networks, NFV/SDN/Cloud, Data center
Must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
Well organized, analytical, detail-oriented and quality-minded, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
Should have contributed numbers to sales pipeline, budgeting and forecasting leading to achievement of sales targets
Team player, with excellent oral & written communication, presentation skills
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Professional attitude and demeanor
- 5+ years experience