QA Testing Technicians
- Min 3 Years working experience in any electrical company preferably in Switchgear in Testing of panels , understanding Schemes , relays , meters etc.
- QC Engineer
- B.E MECH / METTALURGY with AWS-CWI / CSWIP 3.1
Shall have Site Experience in handling independently the Quality Contol activities of EPC Projects in Oil & Gas sectors. Preparation of QC Procedures, ITP, WPS Packages, As Built NDE Progress Control, Report Review, Hydrotest package preparation, etc.
Salary : 600-800 KD (Inclusive of allowances)
QC Supervisor (E&I)
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation with 7 + yrs of expr-Independently handling of E & I QC activities in EPC Projects, Preparation of QC Procedures, ITP, MS, Loop folders, Dossiers. Inspection and Testing of Cables, Electrical Equipments, Instrumentations, loopchecks & SAT.
Note : Oil & Gas Industry Exp is must
Salary : 300 - 450 KD
- ITI with 5 + yrs of exp. Perform Electrical Resistant Heat Treatment & Hardness Testing of Materials & Weld joints, Monitoring & Reporting.
Salary : 125 KD + OT
QA Machine Operator ( Mechanical Components)
- Min 3 years of experience in Inspection of mechanical items at Incoming / Receipt stage. Thorough Knowledge of drawings , tolerances handling of all measuring equipments used for dimensional checking, introducing proper jigs and fixtures for quick and accurate measurements is MUST. Person should have relevant experience in the same field only.
Salary : To Be Announced + Free Food + Free accommodation
Direct Client Interview @ Chennai on 23-3-2019
Recruiter Name:Mrityunjaya Gananathan